SAP S/4 Hana Cloud
The SAP S/4 Hana Cloud is designed to help customers for mid sized to large enterprises drive their digital business transformation with added simplicity, in both deployment and ongoing maintenance. It contains essential standard core processes functionality that for most customers is more than enough. Although each customer uses the standard software, light customizations are possible. All new innovations are released and delivered in quarterly cycles. Customers must adopt the new innovations immediately as they do not control the release of new function. Licensing in on subscription basis.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
SAP S4/HANA Cloud has a number of advanced technologies designed to give you an edge over your competition:
- SAP Co Pilot - Your digital assistant provides actionable real-time insights into your business through a conversational UI, based on machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Automated Business Processes - Payment processing is enhanced with SAP Leonardo's Machine Learning capabilities, extracting and organising unstructured data automatically
- Situation Handling - This tool allows you to speed up and optimise your business processes by alerting specific users of pressing issues such as potential risks, deadlines, or actions that need to be taken urgently
SAP S/4 Hana On Premise
SAP S/4 Hana is designed for enterprises across industries that need a deep and broad level of functionality combined with a high degree of flexibility in customization.
With a traditional licensing model, S/4 HANA on premise enables the customer to retain full control over the speed of innovation. This approach allows to address highly individualised requirements regarding business processes and customization. This model is also the preferred option for companies that require core modifications, as such modifications are not possible in the cloud approach
There are three choice of deployment scenarios for how a customer can move to SAP S/4 Hana:
- New Implementation: New SAP Customer who wants to move from legacy system to SAP S/4 Hana
- System Conversion: Existing SAP Customer who wants to move to SAP S/4 Hana
- System Landscape: Existing customer who want to optimize their system landscape and move to SAP S/4 Hana